I awoke to an alarm last evening blaring in my basement.

I feared the worst such as a fire or water flooding from a broken pipe.

Upon inspection it was coming from my carbon monoxide detector. I suddenly awoke everyone in the house and sent them to the neighbors. I used my cell iphone to contact the emergency services and they worked on my house. They commanded that my enjoyable friend and I stay someplace else that evening just as a precaution. First thing the next day I called my Heating and A/C professional to have my boiler worked on out. Carbon monoxide is one of the deadliest things to have leaking into your home. It has no smell so it is known as the silent killer. After a complete inspection of the heater, our professional made the necessary repairs. He did make the recommendation that my enjoyable friend and I consider installing additional filters and my enjoyable friend and I had him do the work as well, and i am undoubtedly thankful that my enjoyable friend and I had the carbon monoxide detectors installed throughout the house. Any expense that ensures the safety of your family is worth it. My family and I can sleep well at evening knowing that they are doing their task. I hope to never experience this again. It was so horrifying to guess of what may have happened in the event my enjoyable friend and I were not prepared. I made an appointment for late fall next year to have the Heating and A/C worked on before using it. Annual repair will help to avoid any further awakenings in the middle of the evening. I will share this story with all my loved ones for sure to ensure their safety as well.



hydronic heating

By Steve